In Turkey, attack kills hair less 86 people

The injured are, so far, 186, being that 28, They are in serious condition.
10/10/2015 14h40 - Updated 10/10/2015 14h40
Photo: Look

Enough to 86 the number of wounded in the double bombing held this Saturday, in a demonstration for peace, in the city of Ankara, the capital of Turkey. The injured are, so far, 186, being that 28, They are in serious condition. The figures have been updated by the Minister of Health of Turkey, Mehmet Müezzinoğlu.

suicide bombers produced two explosions, almost simultaneous, turning the demonstration into a war scenario, in central Ankara. The attacks came when the demonstrators sang and made jokes. The detonations were so strong that it blew the thick glass windows of a nearby rail terminal. in seconds, hundreds of people were affected by a “rain” of remains of victims.

Until now, no one claimed responsibility for the attack, the bloodiest occurred this year in Turkey.
President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, condemned the massacre, calling it “an abominable attack on the unity and coexistence”. He added that the explosions “They do not differ in anything from acts of terror against innocent citizens, servers, police and soldiers”, referring to the attacks by the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK).

“We are against all kinds of terror and terrorist organization”, Erdogan said.
The party of pro-Kurdish left HDP, in turn, He highlighted the similarity of today's attack with a bomb placed in a group rally in Diyarbakir, two days prior to the day of elections 7 July, and also with the massacre of Suruç. this attack, a young Turkish jihadist, probably trained by the Islamic State (NO), killed 34 pro-Kurdish activists in a meeting. After the attack, the PKK broke the established cease-fire with the government for more than two years. Since then, hundreds died, between guerrillas, civilians and security forces agents, in attacks, attacks and clashes.

Today, Ankara shortly after the tragedy, the dome of the PKK announced that it will establish a unilateral ceasefire until the next election in Turkey, scheduled for November 1. In a statement by the Kurdish Agency “Celebrated”, PKK claims that its militants “suspend all planned actions” e “avoid all movement, except in self-defense”.

The attack was also condemned by the international community. The secretary general of NATO, general Jens Stoltenberg, He said that there can be no justification for such a horrendous attack on people who march for peace. Already the head of EU diplomacy, Federica Mogherini, He stressed that all Turks and the country's political forces should remain united against terrorists and those who try to destabilize and threaten Turkey. The Russia, living a time of diplomatic tension with Turkey due to intervention in Syria, also condemned the attack and asked everyone to put aside their own interests to join forces in combating terrorism.

“The tragedy of Ankara reconfirmed the priority of the fight against terrorism and its various structures in the region, besides the need for unity of all partners efforts, both in the region and outside it”, said the spokesman of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zajarova.

Source: Veja.com


*** If you are in favor of a totally free and impartial press, collaborate enjoying our page on Facebook and visiting often the AM POST.


Contact Terms of use