Fire destroys home in the Gloria neighborhood, on Sunday morning

The fire had started due to leaking gas canister.
31/07/2016 13h12 - Updated 1/08/2016 07h59
Photo: disclosure

A wooden house, in the Gloria neighborhood, West Manaus area was destroyed by fire on Sunday morning (31) por volta the 11h. The Fire Department was asked to try to control the fire. Four vehicles were to the location.

According to police information, the fire had started because of a leak from a gas cylinder, that spread quickly. Also according to information, five people were in the affected house, of which one was injured.

Source: AM POST Writing


*** If you are in favor of a totally free and impartial press, collaborate enjoying our page on Facebook and visiting often the AM POST.


Contact Terms of use Wp: (92) 99344-0505