Committee publishes list of prohibited and restricted items that can not be taken to the Arena da Amazonia, in the days of the Olympic Gamesanimals, helmets, Selfie stick, electronic equipment, liquids and beverages, alcoholic or not one of the prohibited items.
Two days to the start of the Olympic Tournament games Soccer in Manaus, and who is to honor the matches in the days 4, 7 e 9 of August, You need to be aware of what is allow and forbidden to bring into the Arena da Amazônia. The list of items was published by Rio Committee 2016, and applies to all Olympic structures in the city and sub-office of Olympic Games Rio 2016.
As the Deputy Executive Secretary of Planning and Integrated Management of SSP-AM, Colonel of the Amazon Military Police, Dan Hall, public support is necessary for the work to be conducted effectively in the days of football matches. "All that go with their families and friends need to pay attention to these rules that seek to meet the security protocols, that period in which redoubled attention for climate account security threats. But we believe it will be an event with the same level of security and tranquility of the World Cup, and that, we rely on the people's support so that we can have a great Olympic event in our city ".
For items about medicine, as medicaments, e, also medical equipment, Dan Hall points out that the fan is provided with the prescription is required, prescribed by the doctor, to be assessed by security staff at the door. "We will be paying close attention to this issue because we know the specific needs that people have, thereby, we guide people to take the prescription to the release procedures are performed properly ".
1. MATERIALS, SUBSTANCES OR EXPLOSIVE DEVICES
• Pyrotechnic Artifacts (Ex. flags, smoke bombs);
• Explosive substances (Ex. TNT, dynamite, Plastic explosives);
• Electrical Detonators and capsules of detonators;
• Any fireworks;
• Any device or suspected mechanism that can be used to activate explosives remotely or locally;
• Any item that can be used as an improvised explosive;
2. FIREARMS (OR PART OF THEM) OR ANY OF BEING SUSPICIOUS DEVICES A FIREARM
• Any type of firearm;
• Any part of a firearm;
• Any type of ammunition or powder;
• Items that have firearm appearance (ex. toy guns, replicas or imitations and weapons with light emission or spark;
• Pneumatic weapon and air guns;
• Any item that can be used as an improvised weapon Exceptions: Weapons being carried by police and military duly accredited for the specific installation that are accessing.
3. TOXIC OR POISONOUS
(IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY CONTAINER)
• Illicit drugs, as Brazilian law;
• Harmful substances (ex. chemicals and poisons);
• Any other substance suspected to be one of the items mentioned above.
4. FLAMMABLE SUBSTANCES OR DEVICES INCENDIARY
• Any container that contains any type of gas, such as butane, propane and methanol
• Any flammable liquid
• Lighters for personal use
• oxygen cylinders required for medical necessity, with recipe containing CRM doctor issuer;
5. WHITE GUN OR ANY OBJECT THAT CAN BE USED TO HURT OTHERS
• Knives, scissors, daggers, swords, penknives, razors;
• Drills, saws, ARPOS, arrows, axes, kitchen knives, screwdriver, needles;
• Hammers, pliers;
• Remos, tacos, sticks and similar equipment;
• Any other protruding objects or to impact that can be used to hurt others;
• Accessories required for special needs of people with disabilities or reduced mobility (ex. knives, flares, crutches etc.).
6. ITEMS THAT MAY UNDERMINE THE EVENT OF CONTINUITY OR INSTALLATION OF OPERATION
• Any item that can be used to conduct protests in installation (ex. strings, handcuffs, banners and protest signs);
• Laser Pointers, strobe lights or other light-emitting devices;
• Items that create excessive noise, may interfere in the conduct and monitoring;
competitions (ex. megaphones, bugles, musical instruments, whistles);
• Devices that emit radio or internet signals (ex. communicators radios, wireless devices, routers, radiorreceptores e interceptadores);
• Bikes, skates, skates, balls, rackets and other sports equipment;
• Any item of excessive size that can interfere with driving event.
• Sports equipment and other accessories used for moving people with disabilities (ex. skate, scooters etc.).
• Animals (with the exception of guide dogs);
• selfie Bat
• Liquids and beverages, alcoholic or not;
• Any electronic equipment that bring risk to the event, as security assessment;
• political nature Items, religious or other issues that may be used to cause offense or incite discord;
• Items that can be used for ambush marketing;
• Flag of countries not participating in the Games or banners containing messages or commercial character symbols;
• professional TV equipment, filming or photography;
• Containers or glass objects.
• Non-perishable foods for personal consumption, in the original packaging and sealed (ex. cookies, cereal bars and feeding babies). Glass containers are not allowed;
• Food and beverage for people with medical needs, with recipe containing CRM doctor issuer;
• Medicines and medical equipment for personal use in reasonable quantities and prescription containing CRM doctor issuer (when necessary);
• Up to five packages of toiletries and personal care (p. ex. repellents, Guard / sunblock), in the original packaging, with volume limit of 200ml each, total maximum amount of 1 liter. Glass containers are not allowed;
• Strollers are allowed in specific locations of installation;
• small umbrellas, folding, no indication of brand and do not have sharp edges;
• empty plastic bottles and unbranded indication;
• Golf chairs to be used only in the Olympic Golf Course;
Obs1: Cities in Football (Belo Horizonte, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Salvador and Manaus) will not be allowed access to spectators carrying bags, bad, backpacks and the like, unless these items are transparent, to allow viewing content;
Obs2: Athletes in Spectator condition will be subject to the same rules in the list of prohibited and restricted items targeted customer Spectator.