Prouni opens registration for remaining bagsThe selection is made according to the performance at the National High School Exam (one).
The Ministry of Education ( GUY ) opened registration for candidates for scholarships in private institutions of higher education by the University for All Program ( Prouni ). Candidates who are not registered until they have 26 August to complete the registration. Who is already registered and want to get a scholarship has until 14 from November.
Entries must be made by e-mail address siteprouni.mec.gov.br .
The selection is made according to the performance at the National High School Exam (one), taking into account the socio-economic criteria Student Family. The program provides full scholarships to applicants with gross monthly household income per capita of up to 1,5 minimum wage. Already partial (50%) They are given in the event that the gross monthly household income per capita does not exceed the value of 3 minimum wages.
The MEC did not disclose the total remaining bags. The survey of scholarships can only be made after the candidate register in the system. The regular edition of Prouni in the second half were offered 125.442 bags, and 57.092 whole and 68.350 Partial offered in 22.967 courses of 901 higher education institutions.
Conditions for participation
You can subscribe to the remaining bags of Prouni 2/2016 the candidate that meets one of the following conditions:
– is professor of public school system, the effective exercise of basic education teaching and integrating the permanent staff of the public institution, for courses with undergraduate degree for the training of basic education teaching; or
– has participated in the National High School Exam – one, from the editor 2010, is obtained, in the same edition of that examination, average test scores at or above 450 points and score greater than zero in the newsroom.
To compete for scholarships, the candidate must have gross monthly household income, per person, up to a minimum wage and a half. For partial scholarship 50%, the gross monthly household income should be up to three minimum wages per person. Besides that, the applicant must meet at least one of the following requirements:
– having completed the full secondary education in the public school or private school network on full scholarship condition of the school;
– being a person with disabilities; or
– be a teacher of the public school system, the effective exercise of basic education teaching and integrating the permanent staff of public institution and apply for fellowships only in degree courses. In this case, it is not necessary to prove income.