Deadline to cash salary bonus is extended until DecemberThe value corresponds to the minimum wage (R$ 880).
The government has extended until 31 December was the deadline for workers sacarem salary bonus PIS / PASEP related to 2014. The value corresponds to the minimum wage (R$ 880).
The limit for service was Wednesday (31), but the decision to postpone was made because, according to the Ministry of Planning, almost 1 million workers had not rescued the benefit.
This is the second time that the deadline is extended -Initially end in 30 of June.
You are entitled to the allowance who had the formal contract for at least 30 days 2014 and received up to two minimum wages. Besides that, you need to be registered in PIS / PASEP ago, no minimum, five years and have had the name specified by the employer in Rais (Annual Social Information).
Public servants who have retired after 2014 and they had commissioned positions in public institutions must verify that they are entitled.
If the employee does not remove the allowance until the end of term, the value back to the FAT (Support Fund for Workers) and is no longer available.
"You can get information about the salary bonuses by phone or the Internet before leaving home to go to a bank to withdraw the money", says the Minister of Labour Ronaldo Nogueira.
He advises workers not to leave for the last day, to avoid queues.
Who is entitled
- Workers and civil servants registered in PIS / PASEP for at least five years
- You must have worked with a formal contract by, no minimum, 30 days 2014
- You must have received up to two minimum wages per month
how to get
- Before removing or credit, the employee must verify that the money was not deposited directly into the account, if Caixa client
- If not, must attend with the Citizen Card and password registered in the self-service terminal box or in a lottery house
- If you do not have the Citizen Card, the beneficiary can receive the allowance at any branch of the box with an identification document.
- Participants Pasep (Bank of Brazil), after checking whether there was deposit on account, They should seek an agency and present an identification document.
Here's how to check whether you are entitled to salary bonuses
- Hello Work, by phone 158 the Ministry of Labour
- Cashier, the number 0800-726 02 07
- Bank of Brazil, the number 0800-729 00 01
Through the Internet
- The Ministry of Labour's website (www.trabalho.gov.br), clicking on the banner "salary bonuses", located at the top of the screen. This site is a list of employees entitled to the allowance who have not made withdrawals. This relationship is divided by state and county. Workers of the names are in alphabetical order.
– No site abonosalarial.mte.gov.br, which provides a tool by which you can know whether the worker is entitled to the allowance by entering the number of PIS / PASEP or social security number and date of birth.