Seventeen held detainees, suspected of leading the massacre in two prisons in Manaus, They were transferred to federal prisons with permission of justice, according to the State Department of Penitentiary Administration (SEAP).
As the secretary Pedro Florencio, detainees are the Penitentiary Anísio Jobim (Compaj) and Prison Unit Puraquequara (UP), but some of them were in the Penal Institute Antonio Trindade (Ipat). The SEAP upgraded from 15 for 17 or number of transferred.
Among the transferred prisoners is Márcio Diogo Ramalho. Known by the nickname Garrote, Diogo had been cited by the holder of Specialized Police Homicide and Kidnapping, delegate Ivo Martins, as one of the first the first seven inmates identified as "instigators and also materials" Slaughter of Compaj.
The detainees were taken from prisons still last night, Tuesday (10), and taken to the Shock Battalion of Military Police, situated on state highway AM-010. It was not disclosed to which federal prisons each prisoner was taken.
List of transferred
1. Adailton Farias da Silva (Compaj) - Article 121: Murder
2. Said André de Araújo (Compaj) - Articles 33, 35 e 157: Drug traffic, Association for trafficking and theft
3. Claudio Dayan Felizardo Belfort (Compaj) - Articles 33, 157 e 16: Drug traffic, theft, and possession or illegal possession of a restricted firearm
4. Demetrio Antonio Matias (Compaj) - Article 121: Murder
5. Eduardo Queiroz de Araújo (UP) - Articles 33 e 35: Drug trafficking and association for trafficking
6. Fabio Palmas de Souza (Compaj) - Articles 121 e 33: Murder and drug trafficking
7. Florencio Nascimento Barros (Compaj) - Article 157: Theft
8. Gileno do Carmo Oliveira (Compaj) - Article 33: Drug traffic
9. Heuliton Cabral dos Santos (UP) - Articles 33 e 35: Drug trafficking and association for trafficking
10. Janes Birth Cruz (Compaj) - Articles 33 e 35: Drug trafficking and association for trafficking
11. João Ricardo Santos da Costa (Compaj) - Article 33: Drug traffic
12. Joseph Bruno de Souza Pereira (Compaj) - Article 157, paragraph 3: robbery
13. Lenon do Carmo Oliveira (UP) – articles 33 e 35: Drug trafficking and association for trafficking
14. Marcio Diogo Ramalho (Compaj) - Articles 157 e 33: Theft and drug trafficking
15. Reginaldo Muller Neto (Compaj) - Article 33: Drug traffic
16. Rivelino de Melo Muller (Compaj) - Article 33: Drug traffic
17. Wilson Guimarães Fernandes (Compaj) - Article 121: Murder