Guajará judge determines transfer delegate against attack accused to Ipixuna

The men are accused of firing into the house and car delegate Paulo Gadelha, during the morning of the 4 July.
13/07/2017 12h52 - Updated 13/07/2017 16h46
Photo: Personal archive

The holder of the Single Judge Court of the District of Guajará (distant 1.487 kilometers from Manaus), Túlio de Oliveira Dorinho, He ruled on Friday (7), the transfer of four accused of attempted murder against the town marshal, Paulo Gadelha, for the city of Ipixuna (a 1.380 kilometers from the capital). Besides that, José Vagner Silva de Souza, or "Pastor", Francisco Silva Pinheiro, o "Nego", Jonatha da Silva e Silva and Antonio Silva Laene Valley, the "Laene" had the temporary prison 30 days, decreed by judge.

The judge's decision was due to the investigation into the crime are the responsibility of the delegate Ipixuna. Thereby, the judge ruled to send letter rogatory, so that the accused be heard in the neighboring region.

"Considering or public outcry, the severity and complexity of research and the condition of the police investigation be conducted by the delegate of Ipixuna, I believe it is reasonable to proceed to recambiamento temporary arrested for this region ", He wrote the judge in his decision.

Not text, the judge explains that the offense attributed to the investigated shocked the small town of Guajará, because it is an attack on a police authority, a fact that generates insecurity among jurisdictional. According to him, the investigation of the case presents complex due to the amount of people allegedly involved, indicating the existence of a criminal organization.

Understand the case

The crime occurred in the early hours of the last day 4 July, when two men set fire to the car and tried to burn the Amazon civil police commissioner's house, Paulo Gadelha, in the municipality of Guajará.

The car's delegate, a pickup U-200 Triton, had total loss and part of the lining of the residence also caught fire. Criminals only fail to complete the crime because the officer heard the noise and came out of reinforced home, caused the escape of criminals.

According to investigations, to enter the residence, the two men climbed over the fence around 4:30 am. In addition to the delegate, son and his wife also were inside the residence.

Source: TJAM

*** If you are in favor of a totally free and impartial press, collaborate enjoying our page on Facebook and visiting often the AM POST.

Contact Terms of use