Amazon educators are regional finalists in Brazil Teachers AwardThe award aims to recognize, divulgar e premiar o trabalho de professores de escolas públicas.
Six Amazonas state teachers are finalists in the state stage of the 10th edition of Brazil Teachers Award (PPB), promoted by the Ministry of Education (GUY). Now, classified will contest the regional stage scheduled for later this month. The award aims to recognize, publicize and reward the work of public school teachers who contribute to the improvement of the processes of teaching and learning developed in the classroom.
No Amazon, 165 basic education of public school teachers conducted the registration on the portal PPB 2017 e 87 They finalized the inscriptions, with one winner per category. The six categories that make up the awards are: creche (child education), pre school (child education), literacy cycle: 1º, 2Nd and 3 years (early years of elementary school), 4Th and 5 years (early years of elementary school), 6The 9 th (final years of elementary school) and high school.
The winners of the Amazon state level are:
– Creche (child education): Clijes Ramos Aragão, the municipal school Our Lady of Aparecida, In Manaus, with the work "Experiences, play and learning - natural phenomena ".
– Pre school (child education): Fabiane Flag Viana, the municipal center of early childhood education teacher Santina Castro Pereira, Manaus, with the work "Reuse of water and sustainability: preserving preserving ".
– literacy cycle 1, 2Nd and 3 years (early years of elementary school): Erika Silva Carmo, the state school Colonel Cruz, Itacoatiara, with the work "My school reads and multiplies knowledge: traveling the world of fables ".
– 4Th and 5 years (early years of elementary school): Jairo Araújo Silva, Almirante Barroso state school, Manaus, with the work "Step - a step against childhood obesity and physical inactivity".
– 6The 9 th (final years of elementary school): Valter Pereira Menezes, the municipal school Luiz Gonzaga, Parintins, with the work "Clean water for the curumins Tracajá: sustainable practice to have clean water ".
– High school: Wadson Benfica Nazareth, the state school Senator Petrônio Portella, Manaus, with the work "revisiting the role of information technology in education: interdisciplinary approach with an emphasis on programming and automation systems for the high school ".
Will be distributed R $ 255 thousand in cash awards, as well as educational trips and computer equipment and athletics teachers of primary and secondary public schools that have developed creative and innovative educational experiences.
The award is divided into three steps: state (150 winners), regional (30 winners) and national (6 winners). The winners of the regional phase will receive trophy and R $ 7 billion each. Schools to which they belong will be condecoradas with commemorative plaques and gain computer equipment with updated software with educational content. Already winners of the national phase will award an additional $ 5 thousand reais, R $ 12 one thousand, plus trophy.
Throughout Brazil, were selected 150 professionals, a total of 3.494 subscribers.
According to the National Secretary of Basic Education MEC, Rossieli Soares da Silva, the awards initiative is to give visibility and recognition to good practices teachers. "We have fantastic teachers, whose work needs to be recognized and shared. This is one of the most important initiatives of the MEC, in this sense", highlights.